Spotlight on wedding venues: The Ritz
Wouldn't that be a dream to celebrate your wedding in one of the most iconic hotels in the world? This is not a dream. This is the reality: your wedding at The Ritz.
It is with great honour that Audrey Ametis Weddings present you today: The Ritz. In addition to being one of the most beautiful hotels in the world with an impeccable service, The Ritz is also a sublime wedding venue.
· has a licence for wedding ceremonies
· provides various rooms (The Burlington Room, The Music Room, The William Kent Room, The Marie Antoinette suite and The Queen Elizabeth Room) accommodating up to 70 guests for your ceremony and wedding breakfast; or up to 250 guests for your reception
· also offers an elegant private garden to celebrate your special day (up to 100 guests)
· can arrange for the hire of a chauffeur driven Rolls-Royce Phantom. How divine!
The Ritz offers a classic and sophisticated choice of wedding venue, yet equipped with all the latest technologies. Your entertainment at The Ritz could be a classical music string quartet, a harpist or an acoustic guitar player, an opera music evening; however be bold and innovate!
At Audrey Ametis Weddings, we have asked Sarah Tregoning, Head of Events at The Ritz the following:
- "What if a bride and groom chose The Ritz for their special day, and yet they would like to add their personal touch? To what extent can the couple have a bespoke wedding at The Ritz, i.e. add hired furniture, change the decor, etc.?"
We know how important it is that each wedding is a truly spectacular day and so we offer each couple a tailor-made service. Our expert wedding planners create bespoke packages to ensure the couples needs and vision for the big day are met. We work closely with some of the most renowned suppliers in the industry and offer advice and guidance to all couples on how to make their dream a reality.
- “Can you describe weddings at the The Ritz?" Sarah responded:
The Ritz offers six private dining rooms, five of which are located in William Kent House, the elegant Grade II listed mansion adjoining the hotel. Retaining their original lavish Italian Renaissance style décor, this collection of elegant rooms create a picture perfect location for wedding photography. For those couples preferring a more intimate wedding we do offer the option to hire the house exclusively, including our picturesque private garden which can accommodate up to 100 guests.
- Finally we asked: “What are the current trends you are noticing from 2017 Brides to be?”
2017 is seeing a colour come back with bolder shades and bright colour pairings replacing pastels and softer tones. Décor trends are going au naturel with more couples bringing the outdoors in by incorporating natural elements into table settings. Our stunning William Kent Garden at The Ritz lends itself well as a tranquil oasis, perfect for wedding receptions. There is also a higher demand for personalising food and beverage offerings through interactive live stations.
From privately renting William Kent House to hosting an al fresco feel reception in the garden, The Ritz will strive to fulfil all your desires and create your unique wedding.